NuTrace surgical instrument laser marking is an easy and flexible automation, improved environmental profile, low cost of ownership and easy to use.
NuTrace Fiber laser is a highly configurable, compact laser unit designed for the hospital environment offering the widest range of surgical instrument marking capability in its class, no limit for DataMatrix size (600 Microns Min.) or material. (Some plastics/glass materials excluded).
• Compact workstation designed for bench-top operation – minimal workspace needed.
• Fast and precise electric Z-axis for easy
• Easy access to instruments.
• Large viewing window for easy mark
• Spacious working chamber.
• Fume extraction port with flexible tubing.
• Electric door for quick workstation access
• Powerful, user-friendly Windows®
• Low maintenance and service cost.
• Perfect durable DataMatrix marks on titanium,
anodized titanium, aluminum, stainless steel, plastics and more surgical instruments.
•Safe to operate CDRH class 1 laser. (Class for when side doors open)
•Meets all requirements Title 21 CFR 1040.10-1040.11.
Dimensions - Enclosure Closed
14.9”W x 25.3”D x 30.7”H (380mm x 645mm x 780mm)
Included as package safety goggles, smoke evacuator by Fumex, software, R+ and 10 hours training onsite (2 hours safety online training) with certification for laser officer.